Canadian Visa-Applications

Support and advice for Canadian visa applications.
Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

eTA Information

The Canadian eTA is an electronic document that allows an individual to travel without the need for a ‘full visa’. Click for FAQ’s.

Learn More

Other Visas

Ineligible for an eTA? Learn about the various types of business/work and other non-immigration visitor visas.

Learn More

Information is a private immigration company with no affiliation to the Canadian Government. The initial service fee of $107 + $7 eTA application fee is for travel and immigration advice from a registered immigration specialist. If you are ineligible for an eTA, further fees for more complex visas can vary but for referral to an immigration attorney for an initial consultation, the fee is $299.
We will keep you updated with progress on any application as well as communicating any results via email or another additional communication channel. Please note that Investment visas are bespoke and we would require an initial consultation by telephone.
Click below to see what’s included in our service fees.

Learn More

Easy 3 Step Process

Step 1: Enter Your Applicant Information

Step 1

Enter Your Applicant Information

Step 2: Review Your Applicant Information

Step 2

Application Reviewed by a Legal Advisor

Step 3: Submit Your Application & Pay

Step 3

Submitted on your behalf to Canadian Immigration

The Importance Of Using A Management Service

We all know how important it is to fill in any visa application correctly however recently an elderly man was…

Read More

eTA Countries

If you don’t own a passport from any of the below countries then you must apply for a non-immigrant visa….

Read More

All visa applicants are responsible for the accuracy of their visa application forms and must carefully consider the requirements set out in the visa application forms and complete all application forms fully and truthfully and provide correct and accurate information and documentation in support of their visa or visa waiver. If the wrong information is given it can result in refusal of entry to the country. works with an SRA registered solicitor and is not affiliated with any government body. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
Informative Media UK Ltd - 10435668.